Hyland's, NuAge, No 9 Nat Mur, 125 Tablets
By Hyland's6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.14 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-64338
- UPC Code: 354973643383
- Package Quantity: 125 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 4.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sodium Chloride
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
For temporary symptomatic relief of colds, headaches, & constipation.
Nat Mur acts with the body to redistribute water. Excessive moisture or dryness in any part of the body is a clear indication of a Nat Mur deficiency.
Runny, watery colds with loss of smell or taste, painful nose and throat symptoms, hay fever, headaches, low spirits, and constipation are all indications that may be relieved by Nat Mur. Symptoms are generally worse with noise, mental exertion, and heat and better with open air and cool bathing.
Colds with symptoms of thin, water runny nose. Sometimes the Nat Mur cold is accompanied by violent sneezing and weakness. Headaches: Although many different types of headaches are common, the symptoms of throbbing, blinding headaches that feel as if little hammers are pounding on the head are often relieved by Nat Mur. Constipation: Difficult or deficient movements of the bowels. Nat Mur is the remedy of choice in chronic constipation with difficulty in passing stool.
Adults & children age 6+ - 4 tablets
Children (ages 2-6) - 2 tablets
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredient: Natrum muriaticum 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- You have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. The manufacturer may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
iHerb Customer Reviews