| English
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

Hyland's, Poison Ivy/Oak, 50 Tablets
(Save Image)

Hyland's, Poison Ivy/Oak, 50 Tablets
(Save Image)

Hyland's, Poison Ivy/Oak, 50 Tablets

By Hyland's

10 Reviews
In Stock
  • Product Code: HYL-11301
  • UPC Code: 354973113015
  • Package Quantity: 50 Tablets
  • Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.1 x 1.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
MSRP:
$8.54
Our Price:
$6.56
You Save:
$1.98 (23%)

This product is already in your Notification List.


Cancel notification request.

This product is now in your Notification List.

This product is already in your Wish List.


View Wish List

This product is now in your Wish List.

Bundle Offer
Save $2.16 when you purchase these items today for only $10.35

Total: $12.51

Combo Discount: -$2.16

Together: $10.35

Product Overview

Description
  • Natural Relief for Itching, Burning and Crusting Skin Due to Exposure to Poison Ivy or Oak.

Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak Tablets are a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms after contact with poison ivy or oak. Skin breaks out with red, swollen, intensely itching, burning, watery blisters, sometimes followed by oozing or crusting. Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications.

Uses

A homeopathic combination for symptomatic treatment after contact with poison ivy or oak. Skin breaks out with red, swollen, intensely itching, burning, watery blisters, sometimes followed by oozing or crusting.

Suggested Use

Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets in mouth every 2 hours as needed, then 4 times per day.

Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 adult dose.

Other Ingredients
Active Ingredients Purpose
Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS red, swollen eruptions with itching
Croton Tiglium 6X HPUS itching, oozing eruptions
Xerophyllum 6X HPUS itching, stinging, burning inflammations
Inactive Ingredient  
Lactose, NF  
Warnings

Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Contact a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.

Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.

Visit Manufacturer's Website