Hyland's, Quit Nits, Everyday Head Lice Preventative Spray, 4.0 fl oz (118 ml)
By Hyland's5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-00041
- UPC Code: 814399000417
- Package Quantity: 4.0 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.2 x 6.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Certified Natural Active Ingredients
- Use Daily to Stop Lice Re-Infestation
- Spray Application
- Scientifically Proven
- Wild Child - Born, Not Made
Up to 8 Hours Protection for:
Safe for use on soft furnishings
Caring for your child, naturally
- Contains natural essential oils
- No chemical pesticides
- Pleasant fragrance
- Low allergy formulation
Uses: Repels head lice
Has become a world presence in natural health care for children. Founded by mother of three, Leanna Preston, in Margaret River, Australia, Wild Child aims to bridge the gap between traditional and homeopathic medicines.
Shake well & apply
- On the day following the lice treatment lightly spray Quit Nits Preventative onto dry hair until the hair is damp.
- Use a regular comb or brush to distribute Quit Nits Preventative evenly throughout the hair.
- For best results, repeat daily or before children play with untreated children.
Does not contain: Chemical preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances, sodium lauryl or laureth sulphate, propylene glycol, parabens, mineral oils or genetically modified ingredients.
- Not for use if live lice are detected, use Quit Nits treatment first.
For external use only. Do not use:
- Near eyes.
- Inside the nose or mouth.
- On lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
When using this product
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel
- If product gets into the eyes, flush with water right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Eye irritation occurs
- Skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep carton for important product information
- Protect from excessive heat
Not tested on animals.
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X HPUS||Lice prevention|
|Staphysagria 6X HPUS||Head lice|
|Sabadilla 6X HPUS||Head lice|
Purified water USP, polysorbate 20, acetic acid, alcohol, fragrance geranium oil, simethicone, cetrimonium chloride, lavandula angustifolia, fusanus spicatus.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have successfully used this to keep the nits at bay. Only when i stopped using this my daughter got her first case of nits. I used their other products to get rid of the nits.
use it daily and steel my son got nits. but... i find only 2 and this 2 didn't managed to lay to many eggs so the problem was solved rapidly! i also use Rosemary oil behind his ears and the back of the neck.