Hyland's, Sinus, 50 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Natural Relief for Sinus Congestion Due to Cold
- A Friend of Your Family Since 1903
Hyland's Sinus is a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms of runny nose with clear to yellow or milky discharge and nasal and sinus congestion due to cold. Working without contraindications or side effects, Hyland's Sinus is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Uses: Relief of symptoms of sinus pain and pressure, headache and runny nose with nasal congestion due to common cold.
Adults: Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours or as needed.
Children 6 to 12 years old: 1/2 adult dose.
|Hydrastis Canadensis 3X HPUS||thick nasal discharge, post nasal drip|
|Calcarea Carb. 3X HPUS||stopped up nose, yellow discharge|
|Kali Bichromicum 3X HPUS||runny nose, inflammed sinus, sneezing|
|Pulsatilla 3X HPUS||runny nose, yellow discharge|
|Inactive Ingredient: Lactose NF|
Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101ºF)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, the manufacture may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.