Hyland's, Sniffles 'n Sneezes 4 Kids, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: HYL-75191
- UPC Code: 354973751910
- Package Quantity: 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.1 x 1.4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Homeopathic Since 1903
- 100% Natural
- Safe & Effective Relief of Cold Symptoms
- 2+ Safe Age
- No Sleepy Side Affects
- Multi-Symptom Cold Relief
- Pseudoephedrine Free
- Acetaminophen Free
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold.
Children ages-2-5 years: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children ages 6-11 years: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children 12 years and older: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required or as recommended by a health care professional.
|Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS||for sneezing, runny eyes, sore throat with sudden onset|
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||for red runny eyes, runny rose, burning discharge|
|Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS||for sneezing, headache, sore throat, cough|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X HPUS||for runny nose and sore throat|
|Inactive Ingredients Lactose N.F.|
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- inflammation, fever or infection develops
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.