Hyland's, Sniffles 'n Sneezes 4 Kids, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Hyland's33 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-75191
- UPC Code: 354973751910
- Package Quantity: 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.1 x 1.4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Homeopathic Since 1903
- 100% Natural
- Safe & Effective Relief of Cold Symptoms
- 2+ Safe Age
- No Sleepy Side Affects
- Multi-Symptom Cold Relief
- Pseudoephedrine Free
- Acetaminophen Free
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold.
Children ages-2-5 years: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children ages 6-11 years: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children 12 years and older: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required or as recommended by a health care professional.
|Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS||for sneezing, runny eyes, sore throat with sudden onset|
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||for red runny eyes, runny rose, burning discharge|
|Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS||for sneezing, headache, sore throat, cough|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X HPUS||for runny nose and sore throat|
|Inactive Ingredients Lactose N.F.|
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- inflammation, fever or infection develops
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews