If You Care, 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil, 50 sq ft (52.26 ft x 11.5 in)
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 lbs (0.22kg)
- Product Code: IYC-12011
- UPC Code: 770009120114
- Package Quantity: 50 sq ft (52.26 ft x 11.5 in)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 12 x 1.8 in, 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Environment Friendly Products
- 2006 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil is made from 100% recycled aluminum. When other aluminum foil is produced, it requires high energy. When If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil is made, it uses only 5% of the energy required for regular aluminum foil. This makes If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil much more environmentally friendly.
Aluminum saves fuel
Two lbs. of aluminum goes a long way, creating more than 300 ft. of household aluminum foil. Therefore, when you use aluminum foil, you are using a product that saves large quantities of transport energy, due to the lightness of the material.
Where does it come from?
Aluminum is available in the earth's crust in many parts of the world as the mineral bauxite. The deposits are mostly found in shallow layers of the earth. If You Care Aluminum Foil has the added benefit of being 100% recycled.
Aluminum and food storage
When used for food storage, aluminum has great food protection qualities. It preserves the nutritional value and the quality of food. It protects food against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria. At the same time, it also preserves taste, aroma, moisture, vitamins and consistency.
- 100% recycled aluminum
- Cardboard packaging: Recycled, processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- 95% energy savings
- Minimum waste
- No added chlorine, no toxins
- Excellent food wrap
- Performs equal to traditional foil
- Allows consumers to feel good about helping the environment
- Aluminum can be recycled again and again
- Cardboard package should be recycled
- Pull tab to tear perf
- Open lid
- Pull out foil
- Push lid firmly down and tear foil downwards