- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Serving Your Needs Since 1973
This member of the ginseng family, which comes from freshly harvested and dried roots grown mostly in Wisconsin, is ideal for many American lifestyles. Known for its "Yin" (cooling) properties, American Ginseng is considered by botanists to be an adaptogen. Oriental cultures have cherished American ginseng for centuries and today they still consume the vast majority of the roots grown in this country. We utilize our 35 years of experience in the selection of the 5 year old American Ginseng roots used to produce the powder in these capsules. The hand selection process ensures the highest quality ginseng product.
As addition to diet take 2 capsules per day with water or as a tea.
Gelatin (capsules). May also contain rice powder and magnesium stearate.
Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||%DV|
|American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) root powder.||1000mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|