Imperial Elixir, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, 10 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) Each
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- From The Famous Chang Bai Shan Mountains
Ginseng, the king of China's tonic herbs, has a history of use of more than 5000 years. The most prestigious area for growing these precious roots is in the Chang Bai Shan Mountains, located in the northeast province of Jilin (Kirin), China. It is from this area that the six year old ginseng roots are gathered to make this valuable extract.
Drink 1 or 2 bottles daily as a beverage.
Extract of Chinese Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) root, distilled water and honey.
Each 10 ml (.34 oz) bottle contains 1200 mg of 6 year old Chinese Red Panax Ginseng.
Contains less than 0.5% alcohol.
Do not take during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size:0.34 fl oz (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container:10|
|Amount Per Serving: 1 bottle||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Other carbohydrates||less than 1 g|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1042467 on Jun 27, 2011
Quick energy burst
Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012
Does quick a quick burst of energy. There are better brands though.
Posted by SunnyCO on May 18, 2012
Best and strongest ginseng on the market!