- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Imperial Elixir, Ginseng Root, Chinese Red, Kirin #5, 1 oz4 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.26 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: IME-08610
- UPC Code: 715783086102
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 5.9 x 4.9 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
Dosage strength depends on root quality.
- Ginseng Tea: Add 1/4 teaspoon of broken ginseng root to 3 cups of water in enamel vessel. Cover and boil slowly for three hours.
- Cooking: Add several slices of ginseng root to stews and soups
- Chewing: Break ginseng root into pieces and chew. Use one or two per day depending on size.
- Ginseng Tonic: Break ginseng root into small pieces and add to bottle of wine or other liquor. Let steep two weeks, shaking well occasionally.
Ginseng Root, Chinese Red, Kirin #5