- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Serving Your Needs Since 1973
A popular product for many years in the U.S. and Orient has been a liquid combination of Chinese Red Ginseng and Royal Jelly in vials. We offer these two fine ingredients in easily digested capsule form. We select high quality, 6 year old Chinese Red Ginseng roots from the Chang Pai mountains in the Jilin Province and blend them with fresh, freeze-dried Royal Jelly for high potency and effectiveness.
Recommendations: As addition to diet take 2 capsules per day with water or as a tea.
Gelatin (capsules) and rice powder.
Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend: Chinese Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) root powder & freeze-dried Royal Jelly powder (3:1 concentration).||1000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
I have used vials before...so this is new: smaller package and likely a little more potent. Westerners miss the value of deep adaptagens rather than the 'this for that' way of taking vitamins...i love ginseng and at 72 I am able to shun all prescription drugs in the favor of ginseng...etc