Imperial Elixir, Pure Concentrated, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng Extract, 1.06 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Concentrated Ginseng Extract
The high quality 6 year old roots used to make this product are gathered from the famous Chang Bai Shan Mountains in the Jilin (Kirin) province of China. This area has long been revered as the premier area for growing ginseng.
To prepare as a tea, mix 1 to 2 measures with the enclosed spoon in hot water, sweeten with honey if desired.
Pure Chinese Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) root extract concentrate and water.
|Serving Size: 1 Spoon (500 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
You get that `earthy' aroma in a 6-oz. cup using 2 spoonfuls, for my taste,only not quite as powerful as the best ginseng I'v ever had- I've been drinking ginseng tea since 1972, this is very good quality extract. It earns the five stars because the good price well outweighs it's lighter consistency.