India Herbs, AyurGold for Healthy Blood Sugar, Normalization Blend, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: IHE-00103
- UPC Code: 899913001033
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 5.4 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Levels by Supporting Pancreas and Liver Function
- Bolsters Pancreas Function (Through Extracts of Gymnema, Jambolan, Bael Tree, and Indian Kino Tree). Promotes Healthy Inflammation Response (Through Extracts of Guggul, Castor, and Ajowan)
- Boslters B-Cells of Langeerhans (Through Extracts of Chebulic Myrobalan and Neem)
- Supports Liver Function (Through Extracts of Sweetsop and Shatavari)
- Nurtures Normal Glucose Uptake (Through Extracts of Bitter Melon and Tribulus)
AyurGold contains 100% herbal extracts from 14 botanicals used for thousands of years in India's Traditional Medicine System (Ayurveda) to maintain normal blood sugar levels. Our proprietary formulation delivers 279 natural phytonutrients (plant nutrients) that exert 544 synergistic activities on your body to promote healthy blood sugar levels.
Indications: Diabetes, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, fluctuating blood sugar levels, excessive appetite, weight fluctuations, fatigue and irritability, unusual thirst.
To produce the most effective herbal supplements possible, India Herbs Uses only herbal extract ingredients. On the average across all India Herbs products, 1 of our extract formulation capsules is equivalent to 8 capsules of raw plant mixture only.
Take 1 capsule, twice a day with meals. You will notice improvements within a few weeks of taking AyurGold. To adequately address underlying imbalances and enjoy the full benefits, you should take AyurGold for 4 to 6 months. Each product box contains 60 vegetarian capsules (1 month supply).
Cellulose (plant origin) and talc.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
Bitter Melon (fruit)
Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit)
Bael Tree (leaf)
Holy Basil (leaf)
Indian Kino Tree (bark)
|* Daily Value not established.|