India Herbs, Mystic Sleep for Healthy Sleep, Relaxation And Sleep Blend, 60 Veggie Caps
- Regulates Sleep-Wake Cycle to Promote, Deepen, and Extrend Sleep
- Reinforces Natural Sleep-Wake Cycle (Through Extracts of Jatamansi)
- Exerts Sedative Activities on Your body (Through Ascoridole, Beta-Sitosterol, Carvone, and Glycine from Herbal Extracts)
- Calms Your Mind (Through Alpha-Tocopherol, Limonene, and Magnesium from Herbal Extracts)
- Prolongs Sleep Duration (Through Alpha-Tocopherol, Limonene, and Magnesium from Herbal Extracts)
Mystic Sleep contains 100% herbal extracts from 8 botanicals used for thousands of years in India's Traditional Medicine System (Ayurveda) to treat insomnia. Our proprietary formulation delivers 164 natural phytonutrients (plant nutrients) that exert 411 synergistic activities on your body to promote restorative sleep.
Indications: Insomnia, jet lag, trougle fallilng asleep, interrupted sleep, overall tiredness, mental fatigue and anxiety, stressful lifestyle, irregular sleep times.
To produce the most effective herbal supplements possible, India Herbs uses only herbal extract ingredients. On the average across all India Herbs products, 1 of our extract formulation capsules is equivalent to 8 capsules of raw plant mixture only.
Take 2 capsules at bedtime, preferably with warm milk. You will notice improvements within a few weeks of taking Mystic Sleep. To adequately address underlying imbalances and enjoy the full benefits, you should take Mystic Sleep for 4 to 6 months. Each product box contains 60 vegetarian capsules (1 month supply).
Cellulose and titanium dioxide.
Store in a cool, dry place. Preferably refrigerated.
Please Note: Mystic Sleep is an herbal supplement. You should consult with your health care provider before taking any dietary or herbal supplement.
Not intended for use by persons under 18.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||500 mg||*|
|Gotu Kola (leaf)|
|Dwarf Morning Glory (whole plant)|
|Long Pepper (fruit)|
|*Daily Value not established.|