Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Eucalyptus-Citrus, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cleans 64 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Highly concentrated
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It is a deterrent - pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is a laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since out happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
- Natural borax cuts grease, softens water, digs up dirt and balances your load's pH level.
Zum Clean 101.
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even have wash your unmentionables and baby your baby clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's 100% biodegradable and safe for fishies.
- Safe for septic tanks and everywhere for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals
Pour 1/2 cap full (2 oz.) in top-loading washing machines (total of 32 loans). Pour 1/4 cap full (1 oz) in high-efficiency machines (total of 64 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
Saponified 100% coconut oil, sodium borate, sodium bicarbonate, pure essential oils and vegetable glycerin.