- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with essential oils
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
Beside the lovely, freshly sophisticated aroma in the bathroom and the balcony where I dry my clothes, this soap does a good job. My clothes are clean and smell great. The best thing is you use SO little and get fantastic results. I used half a capful to a medium load. The price seems high but in reality it's cheaper for me because I don't use the same as with other brands to get the same results. I will definitively re-purchase this product as well as will recommend it for friends! If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"
Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.
Smells lovely and works well
Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Dec 02, 2016
I have no complaints. This laundry soap smells great and cleans well. Will definitely buy again.
Perfect! I will definitely purchase again
Posted by 4706594302676432045 on Nov 19, 2016
The scent is wonderful -subtle and not too strong.
Posted by 5031742236706004077 on Nov 15, 2016
My first time to try this laundry soap, smell good and also anti mosquito and bug beats! (only Frankincense favourite) and also use this to clean and mop my floor surprisingly spiders do not like this smell (because Australia get tons of spiders everywhere!!!), even not for laundry , to clean and mop the floor is very good product!!
Great Laundry Soap
Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Nov 09, 2016
This made my laundry smell divine, the clothes came up clean and fresh. Great for washing bed linen, the smell of fresh sheets with Zum Clean is a perfect nights sleep. Recommend highly