Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 32 fl oz (.94 l)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with essential oils
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.
I love this product ! It smells so good. I only use 1/8 cup per load. It keeps my washing machine clean and everything smells lovely. Will continue to purchase this product :)
Softer clothes. Gentle on skin
Posted by 5470284499642962359 on Oct 12, 2016
I like the "chemical" free scent and clothes feels more gentle on the skin. The scent is faint and not over powering. Quite excited to get the entire range with different scents! No softener needed when i use this!
Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Oct 06, 2016
This is an awesome product - smells great, doesn't sud too much but does clean clothes. My kids are mostly indoors - so I'm quite happy with the cleaning ability. The smell is totally fabulous...
not a great smell.
Posted by 5107650473556972093 on Oct 04, 2016
Pretty chemically smell which i wasn't expecting.. same as the other laundry soap that I bought from this company
Laundry Deterrent Not a Detergent
Posted by MacnAZ on Oct 02, 2016
This product is excellent. The cost for each load ranges between 44 cents to 61 cents. The clothes smell great and I am reordering another flavor on my next order. I use this with the Grab Green Wet Dryer Sheets and I am reordering the sheets also!