Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 32 fl oz (.94 l)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.32|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with essential oils
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.
Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.
Cleans & smells amazing
Posted by 5160685464341530901 on Aug 22, 2016
I and my hubby absolutely love this laundry soap. Our clothes and the entire house smells fresh and lovely. Highly recommended!
Posted by 5535725291436811429 on Aug 18, 2016
I bought the product thinking it was made of whatever was necessary to clean clothes and essential oil. But there was fragrance oil in it too, which I didn't appreciate since I am sensitive to lots of frangrance. But it wasn't that bad. The smell wasn't that strong that it was overpowering. But perhaps that is because I only put half of the recommended amount since I use Nellie's washing powder as well. Mainly got it for the scent.
I will definitively re-purchase this product as well as will recommend it for friends!
Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016
Beside the lovely, freshly sophisticated aroma in the bathroom and the balcony where I dry my clothes, this soap does a good job. My clothes are clean and smell great. The best thing is you use SO little and get fantastic results. I used half a capful to a medium load. The price seems high but in reality it's cheaper for me because I don't use the same as with other brands to get the same results. I will definitively re-purchase this product as well as will recommend it for friends! If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"
I buy for the fragrance.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 07, 2016
NOt the cheapest brand, but very good quality, a little goes a long way, and the fragrance lingers very pleasantly.