Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 32 fl oz (.94 l)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with essential oils
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.
Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.
Best smelling laundry detergent ever
Posted by 4928356842148945013 on Jul 22, 2016
Love this stuff. Especially the wonderful scent. Delicately perfumes my clothes and thoroughly cleans them, too. Too expensive to buy all the time. It is concentrated, but you still don't get many washes out of it. I switched to grab-green pods- far more cost effective. If I had the cash, I'd only use this stuff, though. Minus 1 star for being prohibitively expensive (after all it's just coconut-oil based detergent with a bit of essential oil!)
won't buy it again
Posted by FromMegwithLove on Jul 21, 2016
low quality, didn't removed some tiny blood spots from my baby's clothes. not to mention about the poop ones... -_- smells good, but the smell lasts maybe one day... and that's all. high price for a softener- 'cuz this is just a fabric softener for clothes, in my opinion. won't buy it again!
Best laundry product!
Posted by 4802778414566258121 on Jun 25, 2016
Oh that divine smell and softness after washing! love, love , love coming back for third bottle. Highly recommended, a little bit pricy but this product works like a detergent and conditioner in one. And very economical due to its highly concentrated formula.
Posted by 5223719902415086549 on Jun 22, 2016
Best laundry liquid I have ever used and I tried quite a few. You can use very small amount and the smell is divine.