Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 32 fl oz (.94 l)
By Indigo Wild50 Reviews
2.84 lbs (1.29 kg)
- Product Code: NDG-36220
- UPC Code: 663204362208
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (.94 l)
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 5 x 2 in, 2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with essential oils
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.
Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.