Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)
By Indigo Wild28 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
5.68 lbs (2.58 kg)
- Product Code: NDG-35220
- UPC Code: 663204352209
- Package Quantity: 64 fl oz (1.89 L)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 6.5 x 11.9 in, 4.8 lbs (2.18 kg)
- Cleans 64 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Handmade with essential oils
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Highly concentrated
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It is a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is a laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates and phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101.
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safe for fishies.
- Safe for septic tanks and everywhere for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Pour 1/2 cap full (2 oz.) in top-loading washing machines (total of 32 loads). Pour 1/4 cap full (1 oz.) in high-efficiency machines (total of 64 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).
iHerb Customer Reviews
In the list of ingredients, there are essential oils and "fragrance oil". I love frankincense and myrrh and was happy to pay $20 for a high quality soap. BUT, this soap smells like perfume and NOT frankincense and myrrh. I have a deep love for aromatherapy and it's healing qualities. Unfortunately this product smells like a cheap fragrance oil and therefor has no healing qualities except as a fabric softener.
The detergent is not very thick... I feared it might not "clean" as well as traditional detergents. But I think my stuffs are clean as a whistle! LOVE the way it smells. It actually smells up my bathroom as I'm hanging underpinnings and it's great. If you're not sure about Frankincense & Myrrh... not sure this is for you as it's delightfully potent.