Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Lavender, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes. But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
Zum Clean 101.
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils and glycerin (vegetable).
No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
I purchased this as a birthday gift for another. But I use this myself. It does a good job cleaning and making the bedding we sleep in lightly scented and soothing to sleep on.
Posted by 4947602974539279629 on Jun 25, 2016
Love how clean the clothes come out and come out smelling so lovely!
This Product leaves my clothes clean and fresh without leaving any chemical residues
Posted by 5001099317036213170 on Jun 20, 2016
I love this product value for money and leaves clothes fresh and clean would definitely buy again
I want my clothes clean. Zum do it
Posted by tabitas on Mar 13, 2016
Zum is Great, I like this smell best so far. have bought some of these and still prefer zum. No harmful ingredients, you can wash you clothes by hand without getting dry and dont ned gloves. One of the best laundry soap I've tryed, proves that its not necessary whit harmful stuff getting clean clothes. Its last long too.
Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015
I cant feel the scent