Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Lavender, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cleans 64 Loads
Maid by Nature
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Highly concentrated
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It is a deterrent - pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is a laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101.
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safe for fishies.
- Safe for septic tanks and everywhere for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Pour 1/2 cap full (2 oz.) in top-loading washing machines (total of 32 loads). Pour 1/4 cap full (1 oz.) in high-efficiency machines (total of 64 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils and glycerin (vegetable).
I'm using this as a baby laundry soap, as it smells wonderful! You really don't need dryer sheets just as the company advertises... something I was hesitent to follow. I tested a load, and it came out of the dryer soft and smelling WONDERFUL!!!! I want to buy this product in all of their fragrances, since they use real essential oils- not perfumes.
smells great! works well. Softer clothes. Better than detergent even though I used green laundry detergents, i.e. Seventh Gen, this is far better.
Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jun 07, 2013
only detergent we use now.
Posted by Reviewer1591240 on Mar 19, 2013
Problem with most environmentally friendly cleaning products is that they just don't do the job. This is the exception. Clothes are truly clean, no soap residue, no softener needed, and the fragrance is not overpowering, just fresh. I'm so happy to have found this product - now reordering.
Posted by Reviewer1600764 on Feb 04, 2013
I don't know if it's me, but the scent could be a bit stronger. I was expecting a lot more punch of lavendar. Maybe I am not using enough. Don't think I'd buy it again.
Posted by Reviewer2727671 on Jan 27, 2012
This is a wonderful laundry soap. It cleans very well and smells great. I gave it four stars instead of five because it is pricey.
Posted by Reviewer1448616 on Aug 22, 2011
I spent a little more on this soap but it has been so worth it for me. It gets my clothes clean and it makes them smell wonderful as well. It also makes my house smell good when I do the laundry. Fresh!