Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Sea Salt, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
By Indigo Wild12 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.54 lbs (1.15 kg)
- Product Code: NDG-36230
- UPC Code: 663204362307
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (.94 L)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 5.2 x 7.4 in, 2.15 lbs (0.98 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes. But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils and glycerin (vegetable).
No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I haven't used it yet,however it smells nice and not too strong.I will buy again.Click username to see other reviews.
This lingers nicely on your clean clothes, I like it. I could wish for an easier pour, but that's because I am sloppy. I shall certainly buy again.