- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes. But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils and glycerin (vegetable).
No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Like this detergent, but the smell is too much for me, baby seems ok with it. I used one bottle for more than 4 months and there is still some in it. Next time would like to try another flavor. Can recommend it for baby clothes
I haven't used it yet,however it smells nice and not too strong.I will buy again.Click username to see other reviews.
not a great smell
Posted by 5107650473556972093 on Oct 04, 2016
Pretty chemically smell which i wasn't expecting..
I love the scent!
Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Aug 28, 2016
This has a nice refreshing scent. Not too heavy, but just enough to make the laundry room and the laundry smell nice. I just love this stuff!
most revolting smell
Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Aug 08, 2016
I bought this product based on the reviews - I normally buy the lavender scent but it was out-of-stock. Not only is the scent horrible, but it also STAYS in the clothes forever. At first I thought, well maybe I'll use this for rags and rugs but because the scent never vanishes, I'm just going to have to throw it out.
Posted by MaryanaLishman on Jun 25, 2016
To be honest, I do prefer the Frankincense/Myrhh scent but this one is a goodie as well!