Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Tea Tree-Citrus, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
By Indigo Wild
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Highly Concentrated - Cleans 32 Loads
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes. But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Sodium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils and glycerin (vegetable).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love Indigo Wild ZUM Clean products as it really help my kid with eczema..but Im very sad that iHerb is no longer carrying many different types of this Laundry soap esp the bigger sizes for eg Lavender etc. (Very difficult to find in my Country..)
When I first got sick, the doctors said throw away all the chemicals and change your life. I was really hesitant about trying the natural detergents because in the past I didn't find them effective. This one works very well and leaves our clothes smelling fresh. I'm very happy with it. We both only wear work clothes that don't get extremely dirty, so I imagine if you had a house full of dirty kids, it might be another story, but for us, it suited well.
Very good though dont have much experience
Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016
I like the smell - i dont have much experience - i have used once and it's done the job well. I have to see in the long term.
Posted by 4850583229140381247 on Mar 16, 2016
There are many beneficial reasons to using this soap. The fact that it is all natural, essential oils, excellent cleaning, and alot better for my washing machine since there is no gumming up! Would recommend to anyone.
Posted by hdshea15 on Dec 13, 2015
my clothes come out smelling amazing and everyone asks what I use!
Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015
Love the refreshing scent.