Irwin Naturals, BerryLicious Super Multi, Sweet Berry, 30 Chewy Fruity Soft Chews
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Sweetened with Agave‡
- Yummy Taste
- Serious Nutrition
- Only One a Day
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Sweetened
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
‡Sweetened with organic Agave and other natural sweeteners
With today's nutritional stress on our kids, we need to provide them with much more than a multi… they need a "Super Multi".
Only One A Day - Just pure goodness all concentrated in a single daily BerryLicious Soft Chew. Each chew is packed with vitamins and minerals, most of which are at 100% Recommended Daily Intake (RDI).
Taste, Taste, Taste - Concentrated vitamins and minerals taste bitter to adults and even worse to our kids. A special taste- masking process allows only sweet sensations to connect with your kid's taste receptors. No longer do they have to suffer through bad tasting, chalky chewable tablets. BerryLicious Super Multi is by far one of the most delicious multis in the world.
Compare Potency - Other manufacturers leave out the full RDI of many important nutrients. Our taste masking process allows us to include 100% of the RDI of many nutrients, even the extremely bitter but nutritionally crucial group B vitamins-this is rare.
The Growing Child
- Bone Building Powder - Bone health is fundamental, so we include more calcium than most multis. We also add a balanced mix of Magnesium, Vitamin D and Biotin - three crucial nutrients for healthy tissues and bones.
- Protect Your Child's Growing Cells - Even as you read these words, your child is replicating new cells at an astounding rate-building new muscle, bone and tissue. But with each breath of air he/she inhales, free radicals are unleashed, damaging cells and delicate tissue. Everyday, the key antioxidants in this formula can help protect your child's growing body.
- 100% Chromium - We may be the only company that puts 100% of the RDI (for children 4 and over) for Chromium in a children’s multi. Why? Chromium supports normal sugar metabolism, helping kids stay balanced throughout the day.
- Whole Fruits & Vegetables - As a final touch, we've added highly concentrated blend of Broccoli, Carrot, Kale and Raspberry that supplies a rainbow of nutrients found only in whole living plants.
Yummy Taste, Serious Nutrition
It's About Taste - Most of us at Irwin Naturals have kids of our own. And we listened to them very carefully while developing this product. What do they want? They want supplements that are mouth-wateringly delicious. So after countless rounds of taste testing, we are proud to present you with our pride and joy… a children's line that is healthy enough to exceed your standards but enjoyable for kids... a win-win combination.
Quality Assurance – We at Irwin Natural’s are committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
For children between the ages of 2 and 3, chew half (1/2) a soft chew daily with food. Children 4 years of age and older, chew one (1) soft chew daily with food. Instruct child to chew soft chew thoroughly.
Evaporated cane juice, brown rice syrup, natural flavors, fructose, soy lecithin, palm oil, organic Agave syrup, rice syrup solids, colors from fruits and vegetables, glycerin, carrageenan, citric acid, maltodextrin, carnauba wax and mono & diglycerides
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your child's doctor before using this product if they are using medication or have any medical conditions. This product is intended for use by children under adult supervision. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size:||1/2 Soft Chew||1 Soft Chew|
|Servings Per Container:||60||30|
|Amount Per Soft Chew||%Daily Value for Children 2-3 years old (1/2 Soft Chew)||%Daily Value for Children 4 years & older (1 Soft Chew)|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||†||1%**|
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)||5000 IU||100%||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||75%||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3)||400 IU||50%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||30 IU||150%||100%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride)||1.5 mg||107%||100%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||111%||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2 mg||143%||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||100%||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%||100%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||150 mg||9%||15%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||15 mg||4%||4%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)||120 mcg||†||100%|
|Whole Fruits and Vegetables
Broccoli concentrate (aerial), Carrot (daucus carota ssp sativus) concentrate (root), Collards (Tall Kale) concentrate (aerial), Raspberry (Rubus idaeus ssp.), concentrate (fruit)
|**% Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
I love these, the kids love the flavor and they're healthy. All in all a wonderful product that I keep on buying.
Posted by 5528637646935256580 on May 13, 2015
This Super Multi contains vitamins in natural form, even B12 is natural. The first gummy vitamin I have seen contains natural b12. The taste is good, too. You have to try it.
Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Apr 22, 2015
Whole food vitamins are better than synthetic! I has a slightly chalky taste from the minerals I suppose.
Posted by Reviewer2659579 on May 17, 2012
chewy is better but very need only 1/2 a cube -- these are concentrated, so like any food parts, eat a little at a time (taking all at once made me a little niacin-ish spacy effect- sort of like it's not being absorbed effectively, and rerouting somewhere else)...so gets a 3 for that.....the objective should be energy and clarity, but that's not part of it - so using infrequently.
Not just for kids
Posted by Reviewer1577684 on Apr 27, 2012
I am an adult & loved the way they made me feel