Island Essence, Organics, Massage & Bath Oil, Mango & Coconut, 8.5 oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Massage & Bath Oil for Beautiful Skin
- Organic · Natural · Hawaiian
- An Excellent Moisturizer for After Shaving
- Recycle Friendly · Cruelty Free · Green Friendly
Hand-crafted in Hawaii
- A Family owned, well-loved apothecary company
- Supplying Hawaii's finest spas for over 20 years
- Incorporating Hawaiian ingredients
- Blending Local Secret Recipes!
High oleic safflower oil, organic jojoba oil, kukui nut oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, fragrance oil.
I use it on my face to help with my dry skin. Also use it after a shower, haven't tried it for a bath. Smells good but stays on the skin for a few minutes so that I have to be carefull when putting clothes on so that they won`t get soiled by the oil.
I use this as an after-shower moisturizer. It smells great, nice and summery, and makes my skin soft.
Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 26, 2014
A lovely oil to use
-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-•❧FABULOUS ❧ -:¦:- ❧ HIGHLY RECOMMEND❧ -:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-
Posted by 5007661249005101095 on Dec 31, 2013
Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 18, 2012
this is a good bath and body oil. i love the scent, smells like a tropical island, and it leaves my skin supersoft. it actually sinks in, and doesn't feel too greasy.
Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 13, 2012
Jes i love this. Smells so good. I use it for baths, makes the water smell nice and makes my skin super soft.