Ivarest, Medicated Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
- Instant Liquid-to-Foam
- External Analgesic
- Prevents Outbreaks if Used Shortly After Exposure
- Soothes & Comforts Skin if Symptoms Have Already Developed
- For Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
- Non-Abrasive Cooling Cleanser
Ivarest Poison Ivy Cleansing Foam minimizes the effects of poison plant exposure:
If used soon after exposure:
- Ivarest can wash away toxins before they can cause a skin rash.
- If used later it can still remove remaining toxins from the skin, minimizing any reaction and stopping the rash from spreading.
If symptoms have already developed:
- Easy to spread foam provides effective cleansing without scrubbing.
- Ivarest's cooling medicated formula soothes and comforts skin as it cleans.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching
- Soothes and cools skin
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area, gently rubbing to remove urushiol (toxic plant oil). Rinse under running water.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clean up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To prevent recontamination or cross-contamination, clean any tools or other equipment which may have come in contact with urushiol. Wash all clothing, bedding, etc. that may have come into contact with urushiol. Also, pets which may have come in contact with toxic plants should be bathed to prevent cross-contamination.
For up to 8 hour relief from itching associated with poison plant rash, try Ivarest Maximum Strength Cream with 2 proven itch fighting ingredients.
|Menthol 1.0% (w/w)||External Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: acetamide MEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, glycerin, lactamide MEA, PEG-4, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, purified water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, triclosan|