J R Watkins, Laundry Detergent, Lemon, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Conscience-Clearing Power
- Since 1868
- For All Machines Including H•E
- Free Yourself
A Natural History
From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It's wholesome, and it's never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented eco-friendly products (Of course, we didn't exactly know it at the time, but our instincts were right.)
J.R. Watkins Natural Liquid Laundry Concentrate uses 74% less water than regular 100 oz detergents. This 32 oz compact packaging uses less than half the plastic of a standard 100 oz bottle which means less waste and less impact on the environment! This natural formula contains a soy-based fabric softener to leave clothes feeling soft and clean. Gentle enough for baby clothes, delicate fabrics and hand washing. Ideal for both front loaders and high efficiency washers.
For normal loads fill detergent cap to 1 oz line, for large loads fill detergent cap to 2 oz line. For tough stains, pour detergent directly onto area and agitate, then wash as usual.
Keep all household cleaners out of reach of children.
If in eyes rinse well with water.
If ingested drink a glass of water to dilute.
Purified water, plant-based surfactants, natural soap bark, chamomile and natural plant-based extracts.
Contains: Natural Plant Extract
J.R. Watkins natural plant-based formulas are: Ammonia free, animal tasting free, anxiety free, bleach free, doubt free, dye free, guilt free, phosphate free, skepticism free, sodium lauryl sulfate free.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no animal ingredients