- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Topical Analgesic
- Neck, Back, Wrist, Knees, Elbows, and More
- The Leader in Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Doctor Recommended
- Formula No. 565
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles & joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
A secret formula handed down through a family tradition for generations.
The Herbal Muscle & Joint Patch is a centuries-proven, highly effective formulation that has been used throughout the centuries by East Asian doctors and martial artists. This formula will act fast to remove toxins, internal bruising, inflammation, and stagnation for optimal healing.
What to Expect: When wearing the Herbal Muscle & Joint Patch, you may experience anything from mild warmth to a strong sensation of heat and/or itchiness or redness on the application area. Traditional East Asian herbs are known to speed up the body's natural healing process. These are common signs of increased chi (energy), circulation and detoxification. Note: If the heat is too strong, remove the patch.
The effects are usually immediate. Depending on the severity of the injury multiple applications may be necessary for optimal healing and results. For chronic injury, several applications of the Jadience Muscle and Joint Patch are necessary to re-harmonize the body.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
Adults and children 12 years of age and over
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- Remove patch from skin after at most 8 hours of application
Children under 12 years of age Consult a doctor.
|Camphor 5.2%||Topical Analgesic|
|Ingredients: Rhizoma zingiberis officinalis recens, cortex mori albae radicis, wheat flour, folium mori, herbae menthae, radix cocculi seu stephaniae tetrandrae, radix paeoniae rubrae, radix clematidis, radix achyranthis bidentatae, radix puerariae, salviae, alumen, ramulus cinammomi cassiae, folium artemesia argyi, menthae piperita, radix ledebouriellae divaricatae, eucalyptus globulus, vinegar, natural fragrance.|
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- With a heating pad
- With or at the same time as other external analgesic products
- If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product
When using this product do not use other than as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
Stop Use and ask a doctor if
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
Protect product from excessive moisture