Jadience Herbal Formulas, Muscle & Joint Therapeutic Soak, 16 fl oz (476 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Jadience Herbal Formulas All Natural- No. 1 in Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Pain Relief
- All Natural
- Fast Acting
- Deep Penetrating
- Great for Sport Injuries
- Free of Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Color & Dye
- Free of Animal and Human By-Products
- No Parabens
- Doctor Recommended
The Leader in Traditional Oriental Medicine
Advanced Herbal Technologies. This highly soothing and rejuvenating soak consists of a time-tested blends of herbs, including Angelica, Achyranthis, and Poria, which is easily absorbed by the body to help relax sore and tight muscles and improve circulation. Our advanced formula helps prevent deterioration and injury, while also alleviating symptoms of discomfort and strengthening muscles and joints.
Effective Pain Relief for Muscle & Joints including:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Muscle Strains
- And More...
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
Processing managed by Ed Uribe, with over 15 years in biological and pharmaceutical processing and manufacturing of licensed vaccines.
- Shake well and pour desired amount of contents into warm bath (at least 1/4 of bottle)
- Fill bath so that water level falls just below your chest
- Immerse yourself in the herb infused water.
- For best results, remain in bath for at least 20 to 30 minutes, as long as you are comfortable
- After bathing, allow herbal water to remain on skin and simply pat dry with a towel.
- Use as needed.
Maintenance Dose: Take 1/4 (4 oz) of bottle for 4 consecutive days.
Therapeutic Dose: Take 1/2 (8 oz) of bottle for 2 consecutive days.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Herbal extracts: (clematidis, burdock root, cortex moutan, achyranthis, ledebouriella, goji berry, poria cocos, flowering quince fruit, mulberry bark, asparagus tuber, angelica, astragulus, radix polygoni multiflori, Chinese foxglove root, fructus corni officinalis, sophora, ginseng, longan, inula, licorice root), green tea extract (camellia sinensis), caprylyl glycol, natural lavender oil, potassium sorbate, bergamot, jade powder.
All natural ingredients
Not tested on animals.
For external use only.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsen
|Camphor 3%||Topical Analgesic|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Add both my wife and I enjoy relaxing in the tub to soak sore muscles after exercise, we felt this would be a worthy purchase. After a couple of months and three bottles emptied, I cannot honestly say if it was effective or not. We typically bathe with Epsom salts, some type of muscle soak remedy and my wife like bubble bath. It seems our bodies didn't feel any different with or without this product, so we figure why spend the money? Who knows, maybe we're anomalies!
As soon as I step into the tub, it feels like the bath is holding me in a tender embrace. No exaggeration. I've never felt so relaxed in my life! And after the bath, I slept so much better than I normally do. I can't recommend it highly enough! It's become my go-to gift for any event. And iHerb has the best price around.