- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Doctor Recommended
- All Natural
- Asian Herbs
- Discrete and Easy to use
- No Known Side Effects
- Works Day and Night
Ideal for symptoms of stress:
- Muscle Aches
- Mental Ambiguity
- Emotional Imbalances
Ideal for all types of stress:
Advanced Herbal Technologies
Stress can lead to muscle aches, headaches, fatigue, mental ambiguity, emotional imbalances, sleep irregularities and metabolic dysfunction. These symptoms of stress are some of the leading causes of illness and disease. Jadience Herbal Formulas unique formulation of East Asian herbs, including Coptidis Inulae, Corydalis and Cyperi, calms your mind, balances you chi (energy) and harmonizes your organ systems. We bring you this centuries-proven formula combined with the benefits of modern technology to detoxify your body, calm your mind, increase vitality and overcome daily stress.
Just as there will always be day and night, there will always be negative and positive (elements) in your body. Therefore it is of utmost importance to increase your chi (life force energy), in order to strengthen the function of your body and purify your mind and spirit so that your body's natural detoxification process works at its optimal level.
Apply to both wrists for each treatment.
Finding the proper acupoint location:
- Lay the little finger of your left hand along the inside of your right wrist crease.
- With your little finger resting along your wrist crease measure for finger (with your fingers resting side by side) up the inside of your forearm.
- Place the patch at this location on the inside of your forearm.
- Wear 3-8 hours. Use as needed up to 3 times per day.
Herbal Grains: rhizoma corydalis, rhizoma coptidis, rhizoma cyperi, astragali, herba asari, rhizoma chuanxiong, rhizoma gastrodiae, licorice root, radix saussurea seu inulae, salviae officinalis, cortex moutan and jade powder.
For external use only.
Patch should not be applied on wounds, rashes, skin injuries. Do not place on sensitive skin areas. If skin irritation develops discontinue the use.