Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Anise Flavored, 24 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)
By Jakemans3 Reviews
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: JKM-00201
- UPC Code: 895164002010
- Package Quantity: 24 Lozenges
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.3 x 3.1 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Est 1907
- With Other Natural Flavor
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
Made in Boston, England, for over 100 years using the finest natural ingredients.
Jakeman's famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients anise oil flavoring, caramel color, eucalyptus oil (flavoring), glucose syrup, natural flavor, sugar, water.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.