Categories Health Topics Oral, Dental Care Throat Care, Spray
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Lung & Bronchial Formulas Cough Drops, Lozenges
Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Cherry, 24 Lozenges
- Est 1907
- Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- Made with The Finest Natural ingredients
- Handcrafted in Boston, England for Over 100 Years
Jakemans famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: Allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may by serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant) /oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: ascorbic acid, glucose syrup, malic acid, natural cherry liquor color, natural flavor, sugar, water.|