Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Cherry Flavored, 24 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)
By Jakemans6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: JKM-00204
- UPC Code: 895164002041
- Package Quantity: 24 Lozenges
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 4.3 x 3.15 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Est 1907
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Made in Boston, England for Over 100 Years Using the Finest Natural Ingredients
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Jakemans famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant) /oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients Glucose syrup, lactic acid, carmine (color), natural flavor, sodium lactate, sugar, water.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Will order them again, I like the taste and relieve the pain in my throat.
fair price, they really helps me to fight light sore throat and cough. But use it only for the first symptoms. тези са на добра цена и помагат, когато започнете да изпитвате леки болки в гърлото или кашлица