Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Honey and Lemon Flavored, 24 Lozenges
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Est 1907
- With Other Natural Flavor
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Made in Boston, England, for Over 100 Years Using the Finest Natural ingredients
Jakemans famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Uses: Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients Beta carotene (coloring), glucose syrup, honey, lactic acid, lemon oil (flavoring), natural flavor, sodium lactate, sugar, water.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Mar 04, 2012
Will buy again
Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Dec 31, 2012
Soothing and nice taste.
Good substitute for conventional lozenges
Posted by Reviewer1090974 on Jun 05, 2013
I got this as a substitute for conventional lozenges, which are filled with artificial colors and sweeteners.
I've just ordered anothr one
Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013
I like this product. I used it when cought occurs. Two longes a time for the night helps еto reduce the symptoms.