Jakemans, Throat & Chest, Honey and Lemon Flavored, 24 Lozenges
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Est 1907
- With Other Natural Flavor
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Made in Boston, England, for Over 100 Years Using the Finest Natural ingredients
Jakemans famous and original Throat & Chest Lozenges are made with the finest natural ingredients, carefully blended with soothing menthol to obtain a unique mouth watering and refreshing taste.
Once tasted they will be your favorite soothing lozenge!
Uses: Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purposes|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients Beta carotene (coloring), glucose syrup, honey, lactic acid, lemon oil (flavoring), natural flavor, sodium lactate, sugar, water.|
Posted by 5641853703869067443 on May 02, 2016
I love these lozenges they work better than any other lozenger I've tried. They soothe your throat and help your chest.
The best for my throat
Posted by 5283814832499792517 on Apr 25, 2016
The flavor is mild yet effective, would reorder this one!
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 13, 2015
Effective against cough, throat-ache and tickling in a throat. Nice taste.
Works great but...
Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jan 27, 2015
Has a bit too much menthol, really overwhelms the honey, lemon flavor. Lasts a really, really long time. Smaller would be nicer but that`s just me.