Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 60 Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Biotin
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Easy Solv
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Jarrow Formulas Alpha Lipoic Acid is a unique lipid and water soluble antioxidant that is a cofactor in energy production, helping to regulate glucose metabolism. ALA also promotes the synthesis of glutathione. Biotin is an essential cofactor that is important for energy production and lipid metabolism. Biotin is added for optimum ALA activity.
Usage: Take 1 to 6 tablets per day, preferably with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Calcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and a food grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control) or are taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews