Jarrow Formulas, Antioxidant Optimizer, 90 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Botanic Extracts and Vitamins
- Protects Cells Against Free Radicals
- Dietary Supplement
Antioxidant Optimizer is an outstanding, synergistic blend of water and lipid soluble antioxidants including:
- Lutein and Lycopene (Lyc-O-Mato) are prominent carotenoids, supporting eyes, brain, cardiovascular system, breast, cervical, and other tissues and organs against free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Gamma Tocopherol is a potent free radical scavenger that protects lipids, proteins and DNA.
- Powerful flavonoids from Green Tea Extract, Milk Thistle, Oleaselect Olive Fruit Extract, and Leucoselect Grape Seed Extract provide antioxidant support to the liver and cardiovascular system and promotes good circulation and capillary integrity.
Take 1 to 3 tablets per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and food grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Suitable for vegetarian/vegans.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Curcumin (Turmeric Root concentrate) (Curcuma longa)||300 mg||*|
|Green Tea 5:1 Extract (leaf) (50% polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis)||250 mg||*|
|Organic Ginger 4:1 concentrate (root) (Zingiber officinale)||200 mg||*|
|Grapeskin Extract (25% polyphenols)||150 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Milk Thistle concentrate (seeds) (Silybum marianum)||80 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) (Leucoselect)||50 mg||*|
|Olive Fruit Extract (Oleaselect) (Olea europaea)||30 mg||*|
|Lutein (as lutein esters from marigold petals)||5 mg||*|
|Lycopene (100% Natural Lyc-O-Mato)||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
This is a very good product with a lot of the good antioxidants in it. I like that I don't have to take a hndful of pills.
2 thumbs up.
Posted by Reviewer1587307 on Jan 04, 2016
Felt more energy and less tired. Need less sleep at night and wake up very early without the usual tiredness.
Posted by Reviewer2037759 on Jan 09, 2014
I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.
a good product
Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Jul 02, 2013
But i had something similar..i prefered
Posted by odereviews on Mar 12, 2013
If you are looking for a good quality antioxidant product. Jarrow Formulas, Antioxidant Optimizer is so far the best I’ve seen (within the lower price range). Lutein, Ginger, Green Tea, Curcumin…This has great amount of goodies for eyes, skin, joints etc. Tablets could be a bit better thought and the bottle looks like it came from 80′s. Price and quality ratio is pretty good. Of course I don’t mind if the Antioxidant Optimizer would be little cheaper.