Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules58 Reviews
0.26 lbs (0.12 kg)
- Product Code: JRW-24002
- UPC Code: 790011240020
- Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.80
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption. Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools. In addition, bile acid deficiency reduces the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids have been shown in clinical trials to improve fat absorption and nutritional status.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Bile Acids
(from 1530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)
|Conjugated Bile Acid
(as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)
|Unconjugated Bile Acid
(as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had my gal bladder removed several years ago & unfortunately was struck with Pancreatitis about four years ago. After a long recovery period, was able to begin eating somewhat normally, but had to be extremely careful about eating foods with much fat content at all. If I ate a meal or accumulative meals that had more fat than my system could handle (which was unpredicable & changing) I would suffer awful bouts of stomach flu type symptoms & those nasty episodes of genuflecting in front of the toilet. I have found that since carrying a small supply of these Bile Acid Factors with me at all times, I have not suffered even one of these. I tried another manufacturer that was a little less money, but didn't turn out to solve my problem like these do.
This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!