Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240, 60 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cold Pressed
- Hexane Free
- 240 mg Gamma-Linolenic Acid Per Softgel
- Dietary Supplement
GLA-240 is a cold pressed, hexane-free and stabilized oil from borage (Borago officinalis) seeds. Borage Oil is the highest-potency source of GLA available.
Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Gamma tocopherol. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin and water.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) (from borage seed oil) (Borago officinalis)||240 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Need in Human Nutrition not established.