Jarrow Formulas, Certified Organic, Green Tea, 500 mg, 100 Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Water Extracted
- Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Cardiovascular and Immune Health
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Jarrow Formulas Organic Green Tea is water extracted and consists of 50% polyphenols, including 35% catechins, approximately 20% of which is the important EGCG fraction. The polyphenols in green tea are potent antioxidants and support cardiovascular and immune health.
Usage: Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Organic acacia, organic sesame, citric acid and silicon dioxide.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Organic Green Tea, water extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (50% polyphenols [35% catechins])||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Jarrow Formulas Organic Green Tea (water extract) contains the following approximate profile of antioxidants:|