Jarrow Formulas, EPActive, 490 mg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: JRW-16026
- UPC Code: 790011160267
- Package Quantity: 90 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.38 x 2.38 x 4.22 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- EPActive™ contains a high concentration of Omega-3 EPA from sardine oil. It is concentrated and purified by molecular distillation to ensure the product is free of any contaminants.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids in EPActive™ are in the form of mixed glycerides, which are preferred over free fatty acids or ethyl esters.
- EPActive™contains 42% EPA and a total Omega-3 content of 65%.
- Balance cytokines that play key roles in the body's inflammatory responses
- Support cardiovascular health
- Promote mental health
EPA has been shown to:
Take 2 softgels daily with a meal, or as directed by your qualified health consultant.
Gamma-tocopherol and ascorbyl palmitate (for protection of long-chain fatty acids). Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerine and water and is colored with carob as a light barrier.
|Serving Size 2 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container 45|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total fat||1 g|
|Fish Oil||955 mg||•|
|EPA (Eiocosapentaenoic acid)||400 mg||•|
|DHA (Docosahheaenoic acid)||24 mg||•|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate||8 mg||•|
|Rosemary Extract||10 mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I needed a fish oil that came in smaller capsules, as I find most products have capsules that are just too large. This seemed just the ticket and I like Jarrow products. But I got indigestion and gas shortly after taking them. Kept trying but problem persisted. As soon as I stopped taking the formuls, the indigestion and gas stopped. Still seeking a fish oil in small capsules that doesn't upset the digestive system.
I need epa and this has it 400mg EPA 24mg Dha This product is as good as one I used for 3 years that was 3 times the price! [ Note-If it does not provide enough DHA for you-buy a bottle of 100 generic EFA for 5-6 dollars which is usually 60 percent epa and 40 percent dha and adjust daily dosage so both pills give you about 20 percent dha jla