Jarrow Formulas, EPActive, 490 mg, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- EPActive™ contains a high concentration of Omega-3 EPA from sardine oil. It is concentrated and purified by molecular distillation to ensure the product is free of any contaminants.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids in EPActive™ are in the form of mixed glycerides, which are preferred over free fatty acids or ethyl esters.
- EPActive™contains 42% EPA and a total Omega-3 content of 65%.
- Balance cytokines that play key roles in the body's inflammatory responses
- Support cardiovascular health
- Promote mental health
EPA has been shown to:
Take 2 softgels daily with a meal, or as directed by your qualified health consultant.
Gamma-tocopherol and ascorbyl palmitate (for protection of long-chain fatty acids). Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerine and water and is colored with carob as a light barrier.
|Serving Size 2 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container 45|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total fat||1 g|
|Fish Oil||955 mg||•|
|EPA (Eiocosapentaenoic acid)||400 mg||•|
|DHA (Docosahheaenoic acid)||24 mg||•|
|Ascorbyl Palmitate||8 mg||•|
|Rosemary Extract||10 mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established.|
I needed a fish oil that came in smaller capsules, as I find most products have capsules that are just too large. This seemed just the ticket and I like Jarrow products. But I got indigestion and gas shortly after taking them. Kept trying but problem persisted. As soon as I stopped taking the formuls, the indigestion and gas stopped. Still seeking a fish oil in small capsules that doesn't upset the digestive system.
I need epa and this has it 400mg EPA 24mg Dha This product is as good as one I used for 3 years that was 3 times the price! [ Note-If it does not provide enough DHA for you-buy a bottle of 100 generic EFA for 5-6 dollars which is usually 60 percent epa and 40 percent dha and adjust daily dosage so both pills give you about 20 percent dha jla