Jarrow Formulas, Glucose Optimizer, 120 Easy-Solv Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now with Resveratrol
- Resveratrol, Banaba, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon
- Gluten Free
- Supports Healthy Glucose Levels and Antioxidant Status
- Dietary Supplement
Glucose Optimizer is a comprehensive combination of ingredients that support healthy glucose levels and provide antioxidant protection.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid facilitates blood glucose balance and supports general metabolism by its effects on energy production.
- Banaba, Gymnema, Bitter Melon and Eucalyptus are herbal extracts that influence glucose metabolism. Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract, a proprietary extract produced from a wild genotype, promotes a healthy blood sugar level.
- Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of glucose and production of energy.
- Resveratrol protects cardiovascular function by inhibiting LDL oxidation, promotes nitric oxide synthesis and supports the integrity of the capillaries.
Usage: Take 2 tablets two times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and a food grade coating.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or glucose control problems), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for diabetes or glucose control), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||16 IU||53%|
|B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||5 mg||333%|
|B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||250%|
|B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||200 mg||50%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||14%|
|Chromium (from 100 mg saccharomyces cerevisiae nutritional yeast)||200 mcg||167%|
|Glycostat Wild Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charantia, wild genotype, 15:1)||750 mg||*|
|Gymnema sylvestre (75% gymnemic acids)||300 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Eucalyptus Leaf Extract (Eucalyptus globulus)||100 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum, 50%)||50 mg||*|
|Banaba Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid)||48 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Keeps my hypoglycemic attacks under control. I wouldn't be without this. Jarrow is top shelf quality.
Posted by 4783837959719495552 on Dec 26, 2016
just started to try and hopefully see good result from my readings..
Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Sep 25, 2016
I suspect that this food supp product helped me to regain my fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin level and HbA1c from low diabetic range to within normal range in just 2-3 months. Of course I also did lifestyle and diet changes (more exercises and eating more veggies, less refined carbs / sugar and less animal foods) while reducing 15kgs of my weight, so these must be good factors as well. I also took NOW Glucofit and NOW Silymarin products to complement this supplement and they've worked wonders in my body. Too bad the price is a bit pricey.
This product has the safe vitamin B12 , that is suitable for people with thyriod issues.
Posted by 5118393208709964095 on May 30, 2016
Bought this product because it had a good synergistic blend for lowering blood sugar and it also contained the best version of vitamin B12 that is safe for people with thyroid issues . I have noticed a steady decline in my blood sugar , which shows that this is working well with my low carb / low GI diet .
Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014