Categories Supplements Soy Products Soy Protein
Categories Supplements Soy Products Soy Genistein
Categories Supplements Protein Vegetarian Protein
Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, 14 oz (400 g) Powder
Priced together: $16.20 Priced separately: $18.20
- 25 g Protein Per Serving
- 56 mg Isoflavones Per Serving
- Non GMO (Non Genetically Modified)
- Genistin/Genistein • Glycitin/Glycitein • Daidzin/Daidzein
- With Isoflavones
- May be Beneficial for Cardiovascular Function, Menopausal Support and Bone Health
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
Use Iso-Rich Soy as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein, isoflavones.
Soy isoflavones, along with other naturally occurring soy phytonutrients, have been shown in scientific studies to have many health benefits, including maintaining healthy cells, promoting normal cardiovascular function, supporting bone health and assisting estrogen balance.
Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
- Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a minimum of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones and saponins.
- Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body's defense mechanisms.
- Health Claim: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy provides 25 grams of soy protein.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily "Amino Acid Requirement Patterns" for adults measured by PDCAAS (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Usage: Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (approximately 29 g) of powder with 6 to 8 oz. fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may:
- Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies.
- Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
- Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and natural flavor (vanilla). Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent) (in trace amounts).
100% natural. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives.
Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
Do not use for weight reduction.
Use this product as a dietary supplement only.
This product contains naturally occurring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
This product is packaged by weight, not by volume.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Rounded Tbsp (Approx 29 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||<1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
(Genistin/Genistein, Daidzin/Daidzein, Glycitin/Glycitein)
|† Daily Value not established.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
|Calories Per Gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
Amino Acid Pattern of Iso-Rich Soy
compared to the FAO/WHO reference pattern
|Essential Amino Acids||Iso-Rich Soy mg/g protein||FAO/WHO suggested for Adults mg/g protein|
|Methionine + Cystine||26||25|
|Phenylalanine + Tyrosine||87||63|
|* PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score):
Isolated Soy Protein = 1.00 Egg White = 1.00 Casein = 1.00