- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Enhanced Probiotic System
- Enteric Coated!
- Room Temperature Stable
- No Refrigeration Required!
- 8 Species with Clinically Documented Strains
- Vegetarian Capsules
- #1 Probiotic Product in the US††
- For Intestinal and Immune Health
- Probiotic Supplement
- Individually Blister Sealed
- The Probiotic Super Enteroguard Formula**
- Jarrow Formulas Puts the "Pro" in Probiotics
** Promotes healthy intestinal microflora.
†† #1 in both Dollar Sales and Unit Volume in the Natural Channel, according to SPINS, a market research and consulting firm for the Natural Product Industry (SPINScan Natural, 52 Weeks Ending 1/22/11).
Take 1 capsule up to 4 times per day, preferably on an empty stomach, though they may also be taken with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and ascorbic acid. Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and an aqueous-based enteric coating.
Contains: Soy (less than 0.1%) and milk (casein, less than 0.01%).
No wheat, no gluten, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Storage Instructions: Jarro-Dophilus EPS is room temperature stable and does not require refrigeration. Refrigerating Jarro-Dophilus EPS is optional and will further extend the shelf-life by safeguarding the product from heat, especially during the hot summer months. Blister packaging each capsule provides extra protection to the probiotic bacteria against external moisture and oxygen.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Probiotic Bacteria Blend (8 Strains)
L. rhamnosus R0011
L. helveticus (L. acidophilus) R0052
Pediococcus acidilactici R1001
L. casei R0215
B. longum BB536
L. plantarum R1012
B. breve R0070
Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis R1058
|5 Billion Organisms||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I really liked this probiotic, improves digestion and skin condition. For the whole package.
Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014
Seems working fine.
Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014
Just tried a sample, but seemed fine.
Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013
very good quality caps, good
Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Sep 27, 2013
Only took 10 capsules, and this definitely worked for me!