Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Value Size
- With Clinically Documented Strains
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 6 Beneficial Probiotic Strains
- 3.4 Billion Per Capsule
- Probiotic Supplement
- Jarrow Formulas Puts the "PRO" in Probiotics
Jarro-Dophilus + FOS contains strains that help protect and maintain a balanced intestinal microflora, and support immune function and intestinal health. FOS is a natural prebiotic fiber that enhances the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. Each capsule contains 3.4 billion viable cells when kept refrigerated and within Best Used Before Date.
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times per day during or shortly after a meal. For infants and children, open capsules and mix contents with water, unheated liquids such as fruit juices, or foods. Or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Maltodextrin, tapioca starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), vitamin C and calcium phosphate. Capsule consists of gelatin.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: Color of product naturally varies from white to tan.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 300|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Composed of the following strains:
B. longum BB536
L. acidophilus La-14
B. lactis BI-04
L. rhamnosus R0011
L. casei R0215
L. plantarum R1012
|3.4 Billion Viable Cells||*|
|Inulin-FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides)||210 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews