Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus + FOS, 300 Capsules (Ice)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Value Size
- With Clinically Documented Strains
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 6 Beneficial Probiotic Strains
- 3.4 Billion Per Capsule
- Probiotic Supplement
- Jarrow Formulas Puts the "PRO" in Probiotics
Jarro-Dophilus + FOS contains strains that help protect and maintain a balanced intestinal microflora, and support immune function and intestinal health. FOS is a natural prebiotic fiber that enhances the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. Each capsule contains 3.4 billion viable cells when kept refrigerated and within Best Used Before Date.
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times per day during or shortly after a meal. For infants and children, open capsules and mix contents with water, unheated liquids such as fruit juices, or foods. Or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Maltodextrin, tapioca starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), vitamin C and calcium phosphate. Capsule consists of gelatin.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: Color of product naturally varies from white to tan.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 300|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Composed of the following strains:
B. longum BB536
L. acidophilus La-14
B. lactis BI-04
L. rhamnosus R0011
L. casei R0215
L. plantarum R1012
|3.4 Billion Viable Cells||*|
|Inulin-FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides)||210 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|