Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus, Oral Probiotic Sugar-Free Gum, Pom-Berry Flavor, 8 Pieces (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Clinically Documented Strains BLIS (K12) and BLIS (M18)
- + Vitamin C
- Supports Immune Health
- 100 Million Per Gum Piece
- Probiotic Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans.
Jarrow Formulas puts the "Pro" in probiotics
Jarro-Dophilus Oral Probiotic Gum contains two clinically documented probiotic strains from Streptococcus salivarius, BLIS K12 and BLIS M18. BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 work together to support immune, teeth, gum, ear, nose and throat health, promotes fresh breath via secreting Bacteriocin-Like Inhibitory Substance (BLIS) and enzymes, and by competing for oral space.
Chewing gum delivery system increases the interaction time of oral probiotics with oral cavity and hence enhances the targeted effects.
Chew 1 piece of gum for at least 5 minutes up to 2 times per day or consult your health care professional. Avoid consuming food or liquid for at least 30 minutes after consumption. Suitable for adults and children over 5 years of age.
Citrus gum base, natural flavors, isomalt, xylitol, calcium stearate, malic acid, beet juice powder, natural vegetable oil, rebiana (natural sweetener), and lecithin.
Contains: Soy (from lecithin).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
No sugar, artificial flavor or sweetener.
Each piece of gum contains a minimum of 100 million viable organisms of BLIS K12 and BLIS M18.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Does not require refrigeration. Best to store in a dry and cool place.
|Serving Size: 1 Gum Piece|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||20 mg||33%|
BLIS K12 (S. Salivarius) BLIS M18 (S. Salivarius)
|100 Million Organisms||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012
this tasted way too strong. hurts my tastebuds.