Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Zymes Plus, 100 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cold-Extracted Pancreatin
- Extra Strength Lipase Plus Alpha Galactosidase
- Dietary Supplement
Jarro-Zymes Plus contains porcine pancreatic enzymes because their composition is similar to that of human pancreatic enzymes and are superior to vegetable enzymes. Alpha galactosidase is produced by single cell fermentation and facilitates digestion of legumes.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with each meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Do not chew this product. Swallow quickly with adequate liquid.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
- One AGS unit of alpha galactoside digests 1 mg of the carbohydrates raffinose and stachyose
- One USP unit of Lipase activity digests 1 mg uEq. of acid per minute at the pH of 9.0 at 37°C
- One USP unit of Amylase activity digests 1 mg of dry USP potato starch
- One USP unit of Protease activity digests 1 mg of casein (milk protein)
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Porcine Pancreatic Enzymes
Lipase......................10,000 USP Units
Protease..................55,000 USP Units
Amylase...................55,000 USP Units
|Alpha Galactosidase (750 AGS Units) (Aspergillus niger fermentation)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Couldn't live without it
Couldn't live without it
It keeps me regular, what more can I say. I have hypothyroidism so my metabolism is very slow. This product keeps me regular. I don't get gassy and bloated and uncomfortable as long as I take one in the morning and one at dinner time. Makes my life a whole lot more comfortable.
People allergic to mold should be warned not to take this product. I have had allergic reactions to plant based digestive enzymes derived from asperigillis niger fungus in the past. Based upon your description of this product, I believed I was buying animal derived Pancreatin w/o plant based enzymes. You do not make clear in your description that this product also contains these enzymes. I did not return the product becuase paying for shipping both ways made no sense since the item was inexpensive.
Both products really worked well for me.
Posted by 5086149586611347425 on Jan 13, 2017
I have had digestive issues for many years and both of these products really seemed to help. I will continue to order from you. Thank you!
did not help me
Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Feb 10, 2016
could have been a bad batch, who knows. they smelled bad when arrived.
Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Zymes Plus
Posted by free2bmoe on Jul 21, 2015
These help immensely with digestion problems. You may have to change the dosage depending on the symptoms at the time, but for us these work.
Posted by 4989292311551129754 on Jun 24, 2015
Gooood very good enzymes.... for a good price.