- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Super Count
- As L-Carnitine Tartrate
- Important Cofactor for Energy Production from Fats
- Dietary Supplement
L-Carnitine is an amino acid found in high concentrations in heart and liver tissues where, inside the cells (mitochondria), L-Carnitine helps transform fats into energy. L-Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of carbohydrates and enhances ATP (i.e., energy) production.
L-Carnitine works synergistically with Co-Q10, an antioxidant and energy cofactor that is found in the inner membrane of the mitochondria.
Usage: Take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 250|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate)||250 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
This form of carnitine affects my metabolism. I lost 50 pounds in 5 months with it. On the aceytal l-carnitine, I gained 30 pounds in 6 weeks (significant part is water for unknown reasons). The fumarate also gives me endless energy while the other doesn't affect that. The other forms are supposed to affect other tissue and may not produce a quickly noticable effect.