Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Apple Cider Vinegar with "Mother", 12 fl oz (355 ml)68 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: JRW-31400
- UPC Code: 055358314002
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (355 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 8.6 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- With "Mother"
- Unfiltered & Unpasteurized
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Shake Well
- No Gluten
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- No GMO
- No Trans Fat
- Suitable for Vegans
- No BPA
Omega Nutrition's certified organic Apple Cider Vinegar is of exceptional quality and flavor.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is produced the "old fashioned" way.
- No chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- Unpasteurized and unfiltered to preserve its nutritional value.
- Contains pectins, trace minerals (including potassium), beneficial bacteria and enzymes.
- Full strength (5% acidity).
- Contains "mother" which is formed naturally by the bacteria in unpasteurized vinegar.
- Vinegar containing mother is not harmful or spoiled.
- Packed in opaque non-reactive bottles to protect nutrients from breakdown by light and free radical production due to photo-oxidation.
- Use in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling.
- Natural vinegar comes in many shades: Since we use several apple varieties, you may see color variation from lot to lot.
Shake well before using.
|Flax Oil Salad Dressing|
|3 Tbsp||Omega Nutrition Flax Oil||45 ml|
|1 Tbsp||Omega Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar||15 ml|
To Taste Sea salt and pepper
Variations: Add an extra garlic, dijon mustard, herbs, sun-dried tomatoes. The possibilities are endless. The results are essential.
Organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Store at room temperature. Shelf life of at least 5 years.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.5 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
this is definitely one of the best apple cider vinegars that i have ever tasted. you can sip it right out of the bottle and it wont burn up your throat or esophagus. smooth consistency, clean aftertaste. by accident, poured some in a bowl of bentonite clay. i guess id equate that to throwing a premium tequila in a margarita or something along those lines. if you want to mix something for external applications............. use Braggs. if u need to drink it or eat it mixed in with your meal, use this
As a suppliment it lowered my blood pressure after about day three so had to stop taking everyday. I use it in my all natural shampoo (two eggs, one tablespoon acv) with good results.