Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Apple Cider Vinegar with "Mother", 12 fl oz (355 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- With "Mother"
- Unfiltered & Unpasteurized
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Shake Well
- No Gluten
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- No GMO
- No Trans Fat
- Suitable for Vegans
- No BPA
Omega Nutrition's certified organic Apple Cider Vinegar is of exceptional quality and flavor.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is produced the "old fashioned" way.
- No chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- Unpasteurized and unfiltered to preserve its nutritional value.
- Contains pectins, trace minerals (including potassium), beneficial bacteria and enzymes.
- Full strength (5% acidity).
- Contains "mother" which is formed naturally by the bacteria in unpasteurized vinegar.
- Vinegar containing mother is not harmful or spoiled.
- Packed in opaque non-reactive bottles to protect nutrients from breakdown by light and free radical production due to photo-oxidation.
- Use in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling.
- Natural vinegar comes in many shades: Since we use several apple varieties, you may see color variation from lot to lot.
Shake well before using.
|Flax Oil Salad Dressing|
|3 Tbsp||Omega Nutrition Flax Oil||45 ml|
|1 Tbsp||Omega Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar||15 ml|
To Taste Sea salt and pepper
Variations: Add an extra garlic, dijon mustard, herbs, sun-dried tomatoes. The possibilities are endless. The results are essential.
Organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Store at room temperature. Shelf life of at least 5 years.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.5 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
this is definitely one of the best apple cider vinegars that i have ever tasted. you can sip it right out of the bottle and it wont burn up your throat or esophagus. smooth consistency, clean aftertaste. by accident, poured some in a bowl of bentonite clay. i guess id equate that to throwing a premium tequila in a margarita or something along those lines. if you want to mix something for external applications............. use Braggs. if u need to drink it or eat it mixed in with your meal, use this
I cannot agree with other reviewers' in remarks about not feeling the acidic taste or the burning in my throat when having this, but I will agree in praising it. It is an excellent vinegar of fantastic superior quality.
waiting for this... it has been out stock for so long
Posted by 5473730308118892566 on Apr 13, 2016
When is coming back????
Apple Cider Vinegar
Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Dec 24, 2015
Can't say this is superior to others, I'm disappointed that it is in a plastic bottle, but not a big deal, it's a small bottle.
Has many uses
Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 15, 2015
I´ve found so many uses for this! Be sure that the vinegar is organic, with the "Mother", because that is where all the good things are. This has good bacteria and other nutrients in it. I take this every morning one tablespoon. I´ve noticed that a mole in my skin has started to change and vanish when taking this. I also took this last summer when I had a flu, and it made some of the symptoms better and I got well quicker. Maybe I wouldn´t have even got sick if I had started taking this early enough? I also use this as a conditioner for my hair, it makes them shiny and keeps dandruff away. I´ve also heard that ACV is good for hay fever too! Has a very nice, soft taste.
Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015
I originally bought this for my dog as a tick repeller but she refused to drink her water once we added this in. So I have to consume it to use it up! I don't mind though, it's good for health and tastes ok. I add it into honey water and it makes it taste like a honey lemon drink due to it's sourness. Will repurchase.