Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Certified Organic Cold Milled Flax Seeds, 17.5 oz (500 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Your Health Deserves The Best Brand! - Nitrogen Flushed
- Best Value - Best Protection
- Premium Grade
- A Valuable Source of Omega-3 EFA
- 50 Servings
- No Gluten
- Flax of Life
- No GMOs
- No Trans Fatty Acids
- Suitable for Vegans
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A convenient way of getting your daily flax.
Omega Nutrition's certified organic Cold Milled Flax Seeds provide a rich source of ALA omega-3 fatty acid and contain 175 mg of SDG lignans per 1 1/2 scoop serving. Cold Milled Flax is also a good source of dietary fiber.
- 1 1/2 Scoops (10 g) per day (scoop included)
- Add to blender drinks, baking or sprinkle on cereal.
Storage: For best results, refrigerate after opening.
Consume within: 3-4 months after opening.
Certified organic cold milled flax seeds.
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 Scoops (10 g) (Scoop included)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 31, 2008
I trust the Jarrow brand, always. These are ground just perfect
Posted by Pvnshelp on Aug 22, 2008
I use flax seeds in my daily smoothie and Jarrow brand is as good as any.
Best flax seeds
Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009
I usually buy my flax seeds from the health food store. These seeds had a much better flavor.
Fewer Calories and Tastes Great
Posted by Reviewer3166804 on Jan 18, 2010
I use flaxseed daily so as a Weight Watcher I was tickled to find this brand that only has 55 calories per 2 tablespoons versus the 90 calories of the brand I had been using. The quality and taste are equivalent to the brand I had been buying so I am one happy camper. I would certainly recommend it to other Weight Watchers or anyone who is watching their calorie intake.