Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Flax Oil, Hi-Lignan, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Original
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Your Health Deserves The Best Brand!
- Rich Source of ALA Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- OmegaFlo Process
- USDA Organic
- No Gluten
- No Trans Fatty Acids
- Suitable for Vegans
- No GMOs
- No BPA
Omega Nutrition's Hi-Lignan Flax Oil is a rich source of ALA omega-3 essential fatty acids, plus offers 25 times more SDG lignans (4 mg per 2 tsp serving) than regular flax oil. For additional lignans, mix with 1 tsp of Nutri Flax. Completely unrefined with no additives, preservatives, bleaching agents, or hexane, this oil is protected from the damaging effects of heat, light and oxygen by our unique omegaflo process.
- Stir contents and shake well - flax fiber may settle at the bottom of the bottle
- Use 2 teaspoons daily
- Consume within 6-8 weeks of opening
- Can be frozen to extend shelf life
- Do not heat
- Try This Quick Energy Drink: 1/2 cup juice + 1 tsp. Hi-Lignan Flax Oil + 1/4 cup water. Shake & enjoy!
Organic omegaflo unrefined flax seed oil and organic flax seed powder. Contains no wheat, soy or dairy.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (9 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (ALA)||2370 mg**|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||660 mg|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||950 mg|
|Lignans (SDG)||2 mg|
|**which is 182% of Daily Value for ALA (1.3 g)|
Very happy with this product. My wife and I take one tablespoon before our evening walk. She needs a chaser but can go without. It feels good to think it may reduce hair loss, certainly it has the omega 3's we're hoping will help us continue to do good things.
Posted by 5622952540153314642 on Dec 13, 2015
It's the excellent product of my favorite, nature, pure and clean ...
Posted by 5219545435782714906 on May 22, 2015
I have tried many oil to add it to my yogurt and salad, and I really recommend this one!! not too pricey and good quality!
It tasted horrible.
Posted by FireGlow on May 18, 2015
I would say this oil is rancid, or this particular batch maybe. It tastes bitter and unpleasant and the taste stays in your mouth for quite a while. After two tries, I couldn't bring myself to try again.
Posted by 4708806547416922245 on Feb 09, 2015
I really like this oil. It has very mild flavour. SHAKE well before each use, otherwise flax seed powder will stay at the bottle's bottom.