Jarrow Formulas, PomeGreat, PomeZotic, 12 fl oz (360 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Maqui, Goji, Acai & Mangosteen with Grape
- California Pomegranate
- Wonderful Variety for your Health!
- Juice Concentrate
- Promotes Antioxidant Protection, Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Aging
- Antioxidant Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans.
Jarrow Formulas PomeGreat PomeZotic offers a blend of "superfruits" that is exceptionally high in phytonutrients and antioxidants. The combination of pomegranate, grape and the exotic fruits of maqui, goji and acai berries, along with mangosteen, packs a potent antioxidant punch.
Pomegranate has long been recognized as a fruit with many health benefits. One of the primary reasons for this is its high antioxidant activity, which comes from the polyphenolic compounds ellagic acid, gallic acid, anthocyanins, and tannins including punicalagin and other powerful phytonutrients.
Grape is another rich source of antioxidant polyphenols. Maqui, goji, acai berries and mangosteen have also been shown in scientific studies to be powerful antioxidant-rich fruits that promote health and healthy aging.
Jarrow Formulas PomeGreat PomeZotic:
- Promotes antioxidant protection
- Promotes vascular and capillary integrity
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes normal cell function and proliferation
Take 1 tablespoon per day. May be mixed in cold water, juice, tea, or other beverages of choice.
Pomegranate juice concentrate, grape juice concentrate, maqui, mangosteen, acai, and goji.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Pomegranate juice, like grapefruit juice, may interact with a number of medications. People on any medication, especially on anti-hypertensive or cholesterol lowering medications, or people who are allergic to many plants, should consult their physician before taking pomegranate juice or any pomegranate products.
Refrigerate after opening. To extend shelf life, this product would be best kept refrigerated at all times. Use within 60 days after opening.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.